Users should have the option to immediately suspend a hold and set an activation date at the time the hold is placed.
- An checkbox input should be added to the Place Hold screen to suspend the hold as soon as it is placed.
- The screen should also include an option that can toggle the display of an input box to enter the date that the hold should be activated.
- Clicking this toggle should automatically select the checkbox option to suspend the hold if it wasn't already selected.
- When the user is placing a hold on a list of titles via the My List 'place hold' action, the option to suspend should apply to all holds in the list.
- The development should address concerns identified at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1189989/comments/10.
- Mock-ups for this development project are available at http://masslnc.org/node/3300. The mock-ups are a faithful representation as to how MassLNC would like the project implemented. If the developer wishes to make significant changes to the format or layout, he/she should first request the change from MassLNC before proceeding.